BIKE PURCHASE CONDITIONS
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH A NEW BIKE?
New Kuberg bikes come disassembled in a box. They come with all necessary accessories like battery or battery charger. Safety gear such as helmet is not included.
Please note that if the bike says “PRE-ORDER”, only $1000 USD bike deposit can be paid online. The balance is payable either in cash, via credit card or bank transfer.
The “PRE-ORDER PERIOD” typically applies to bikes that are currently not in stock but are expected to come from the Kuberg factory within 1-2 months.
We currently offer the following payment options:
• Cash in store – those of you picking up the bike, parts, or other accessories in our Kuberg FL store in Miami, can pay with cash in USD.
• Credit card payment – enjoy comfortable, fast, and secure Shopify payments.
SHIPPING OPTIONS AND FEES – BIKES
As the official Florida distributor of the Kuberg motorcycles, we ship the bikes within Florida and East Coast of the US. Small bikes are usually shipped with UPS Ground. Adult bikes are shipped with Old Dominion Freight line. The bike shipping fees are calculated based on the weight of the bike and your shipping address.
• Miami in-store pick-up - FREE
• Florida and East Coast - $250-$450 USD depending on the bike size and your location
All shipments include insurance against damage of the bike during the shipping process.
SHIPPING OPTIONS AND FEES – OTHER ITEMS
We offer the following shipping options on spare parts, merchandise, and accessories:
• UPS Next Day Air Saver®
• UPS Next Day Air®
• UPS Next Day Air®Early
The exact price of shipping is calculated during the checkout according to the weight of the package and chosen shipping method.
Please note that even spare part orders with UPS Next Day shipping have to be placed before 12 PM EST Monday - Friday to be shipped on the same day. Spare parts orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
All Kuberg motorcycles come with a thirty (30) day Basic Manufacturer's Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. You can upgrade to a three (3) month Limited Warranty by registering your bike at www.kuberg.com/bike-registration. A twelve (12) month Extended Warranty can be purchased for $150 USD for Young Rider and Hero models and $250 USD for Freerider and X-Force Pro 50 models.
GENERAL RETURN POLICY
• If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a refund or exchange the product for another one.
• You can return a product for up to 14 days from the date you purchased it.
• Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. We only accept returns on Kuberg bikes that have not been ridden and used.
• Please keep the receipt and be aware that a 10% re-stocking fee applies!
• Please be aware that there are no returns on helmets.
RETURN POLICY - SHIPPING FEES AND OTHER FEES
• Shipping cost are not returned and label for shipping back is not included
• Kuberg FL does not cover the return shipping fee
• Convenience fee and banking fees cannot be returned